Other Financing Options
For unexpected veterinary care expenses that insurance doesn’t cover, we recommend the following financing options.
Care Credit is a widely used and respected financing option for pet owners. It offers:
- Low monthly payment options
- No up-front costs
- No-prepayment penalties
Applying for CareCredit is easy. Click on the button below to fill out an application, or contact us at any of our locations and we’ll walk you through the process. If you prefer to apply over the phone, you also call toll-free at (800) 677-0718.
You can now apply and pay the contactless way with CareCredit! The CareCredit health, wellness, and personal care credit card gives you a convenient, flexible way to pay for care for the whole family – including pets!
- Scan: Enjoy and easy, contactless experience.
- Learn: See details and options.
- Prequalify: Find out if you prequalify with no impact to your credit score.
- Apply: Complete streamlined application.
- Pay: Use it to pay for the care you want and need.
Scan the QR code below to get started!
Another financing option for our cat owners is Scratchpay. As with CareCredit, it provides you with simple, friendly payment plans. As Scratchpay says, “Care now, pay later.” You should never be in a position where you feel like you have to turn down necessary care for your pets. Scratchpay can help, and it doesn’t even affect your credit.
The Veterinary Care Foundation (VCF)
VCF is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that helps veterinary practices fund their hardship cases. The foundation’s criteria for use of donated funds include such situations as:
- Good Samaritan cases
- Pet owners experiencing a financial crisis
- Elderly clients facing financial issues
- CareCredit-denied clients
- Support for local service animals
- Local disaster relief