*Emergency and Critical Veterinary Care are offered during regular business hours by calling (813) 877-6369.
Examples of symptoms that warrant immediate veterinary care may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Choking on a foreign object
- Being hit by a car or other trauma
- Falling from a roof or tree
- The inability to defecate or urinate
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Distended or bloated abdomen
- Animal attack/bite
If you’re not sure whether or not your cat needs immediate veterinary medical care, call us. Our experienced veterinary team is trained to respond quickly to situations where seconds count and can help you assess the symptoms and level of care needed.
We treat your cat’s emergency as we would our very own pets, and we treat your family veterinarian as our partner.