*Please Note: We are a Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants for employment will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. A refusal to submit to a drug test or tests resulting in a positive confirmed test result will be used as a basis to reject any applicant for employment with our animal hospitals.
From our cozy home-like atmosphere to our supportive team resources, we are one big feline-loving family! If you answer yes to four following questions, then you could fit right in:
- Are you a cat lover?
- Are you always ready to learn and improve?
- Are you sympathetic, compassionate, kind, and have a passion for client service?
- Are you passionate about serving the community?
At The Cat Doctors, we are a positive, upbeat veterinary team where communication is key to providing an excellent standard of care for each patient.
In addition to monthly department and team meetings, we do “morning rounds” daily to review what the upcoming day will hold for us: new patients, special needs clients, cats who are currently hospitalized, and more.
Our care team is always forward thinking and focused on growth and learning. We offer clinical lab experiences and continuing education opportunities for employees, including our client care team.
Our veterinarians participate in a weekly “journal club” meeting to review the latest industry articles, to evaluate case loads, and to discuss continuity of care.
Our High Standard of Care
At The Cat Doctors, we do not subscribe to a “one treatment approach for all” mindset. Rather, we practice individualized care, which ensures that each patient is given its own treatment plan based on individual needs.
As a Cat-Friendly certified practice, we follow protocols and techniques to help our patients and their owners experience veterinary care as stress-free as possible. We also are an AAHA-accredited veterinary hospital, which means we adhere to over 900 gold-standard care guidelines.
When a team member is not functioning at his/her full potential, it affects the whole family. That’s why we stress employee wellness with as many enriching resources as we can. We understand that an increased emotional and physical well-being equates to happier and healthier patients!
Join Our Family
Our network of veterinary clinics is always looking for more friendly faces to help share the love and deliver stellar care.
If you are interested in working at one of our animal hospitals, please click the link below and apply to the position best suited for you.
Please read our Veterinarian Guidelines. Kindly email your cover letter and CV directly to Cassy Timken at email@example.com.
Working at one of our veterinary hospitals is like joining a family! We look forward to hearing from you!
Top reasons why people want to work
at our network of animal hospitals:
- 6 locations in the Tampa Bay area (North Bay, Pebble Creek, Temple Terrace, Cat Doctors, All Creatures and Cheval).
- Join a fun and exciting work environment!
- Enjoy a team-based working environment while learning from top veterinarians!
- Receive great benefits:
- Higher than normal pay ranges with incentives using a Pay for Performance compensation system
- Simple IRA
- Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Employee pet health care benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement for Veterinary Technician school
- Outstanding clients! Click here for some testimonials from those who love visiting our animal hospitals!
- We are AAHA-accredited veterinary hospitals! (Don’t know about AAHA? Click here.)
- New facilities with state-of-the-art veterinary equipment and technology
- Boarding, grooming, behavior and doggie day care services available directly from our animal hospitals
- CVT’s, LVT’s, RVT’s, CVPM and Board Certified Veterinarians on hand!
- Mobile Services (Don’t know about our Mobile Services? Click here.)