Work with us
Are you a genuine animal lover with a desire to help all types of animals live long, happy lives? Do you focus on elevating the human-animal bond? Are you sympathetic, compassionate, kind and have a passion for client service? Our network of veterinary clinics is always looking for more friendly faces to help share the love and deliver stellar care at our animal hospitals.
10 reasons why people want to work at our network of animal hospitals:
- 6 locations in the Tampa Bay area (North Bay, Pebble Creek, Temple Terrace, Cat Doctors, All Creatures and Cheval).
- Join a fun and exciting work environment!
- Enjoy a team based working environment while learning from top veterinarians!
- Receive great Benefits:
- Higher than normal pay ranges with incentives using a Pay for Performance compensation system
- Simple IRA
- Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Employee pet health care benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement for Veterinary Technician school
- Outstanding clients! Click here for some testimonials from those who love visiting our animal hospitals!
- AAHA accredited veterinary hospitals! (Don’t know about AAHA? Click here.)
- New facilities with state-of-the-art veterinary equipment and technology
- Boarding, grooming, behavior and doggie day care services available directly from our animal hospitals.
- CVT’s, LVT’s, RVT’s, CVPM and Board Certified Veterinarians on staff!
- Mobile Services (Don’t know about our Mobile Services? Click here)
If you are interested in working at one of our animal hospitals, please click the link below and apply to the position best suited for you.
Working at one of our veterinary hospitals is like joining a family! We look forward to hearing from you!
Please Note: We are a Drug-Free Workplace. All applicants for employment will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. A refusal to submit to a drug test or tests resulting in a positive confirmed test result will be used as a basis to reject any applicant for employment with our animal hospitals.